10. “ADIOS NONINO” AT THE 2014 OLYMPICS
You’d think long sleeves and velvet would be a bridge too far, but Yuna manages to make the look fabulous.
9. “NESSUN DORMA” AT THE ALL THAT SKATE 2014
She is working that crimson (and gold bric-a-brac!).
8. “HOMAGE TO KOREA” AT THE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Somehow, simultaneously subtle and high impact; just like its wearer.
7. “MEDITATION FROM THAIS” AT THE 2010 OLYMPICS
Sometimes, simple is best. Plus, the ombré on the skirt (and the criss-cross rhinestoned detailing on the open back) are just plain lovely.
6. “DANSE MACABRE” AT THE 2009 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
5. “IMAGINE” AT THE 2014 OLYMPICS
4. JAMES BOND MEDLEY AT THE 2010 OLYMPICS
Quite possibly the best use of finger guns, ever.
3. LES MISERABLES MEDLEY AT THE 2013 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
2. “KISS OF THE VAMPIRE” AT THE 2013 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Who knew garnet and ice blue looked so amazing together? The crystals on this costume are off the charts.
1. “SEND IN THE CLOWNS” AT THE 2014 OLYMPICS
Some people took umbrage at the bright chartreuse shade, but she’s pulling it off wonderfully. As usual, the crystals on the bodice are to die for, and the delicately fluttery skirt and ever-so-slightly belled long sleeves finish the look admirably.
Happy Birthday, Yuna!